Thursday, July 12, 2007

New toys for Mr. Spawn




The tiny pistol wasn't just bringing out Spawn's personality. So made 2 new big guns for him to hold. Haven't smoothed out or textured but the modeling part is done. Now I gotta open up the UVs, Texture all the parts, Make edges so they make clear hard edges. Sigh... so much more to modeling than just... modeling. I hope these guns look sweet next to spawn. =P

I fixed the proportion of his body. I made his legs longer since most of the critiques were saying my legs were short. Looks better now. I'll post some new shots later.

3 comments:

Jimmy Nguyen said...

not bad man. All the time you spend in your room will KILL YOU!!! go get some light sucka. haha but the guns don't look bad at all.

Add me bitach!

Neth Nom said...

awsome gun... looks like the one i have in my closet.

Terry Song said...

Daniel, after seeing these guns, I have instantly grown the utmost respect for you. I'm simply blown away at what you can do with just a mouse and keyboard...you can take this all the way, and nobody can stop you now. Fuckin awesome.